Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

It's not nearly as complex as English, but as usual we find ways to screw it up.
Locked
DaysGoBy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 248
Joined: Jul 27, 2005 2:09pm
Contact:

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by DaysGoBy »

Inuyasha akuma korosuhito - 犬夜叉悪魔殺す人
wow thanks!! It looks pretty cool. ^^
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
Elemental Princess
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 20, 2005 5:15pm
Gender: Female

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Elemental Princess »

BritinaMC -Buritena enshi - ブリテナエンシ
Christina - kurisutena - クリステナ

Too cool... Thanks! :mrgreen:
~ Formally know as BritinaMC-> Hel
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
Evochron
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Evochron »

Wanna take a stab at mine?
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by winged rose »

can you give mine a try please?
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by geishaboy »

Evochron - ebochuron - エボチュロン

winged rose - tsubasa bara - 翼バラ
winged rose
Uber Otaku
Posts: 861
Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by winged rose »

tsubasa bara... thanks 8)
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Hiroko-Hanae
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Hiroko-Hanae »

what does mine mean? plz i wanna know :D
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by geishaboy »

Hiroko-Hanae wrote:what does mine mean? plz i wanna know :D
Your naem was quite tricky to dom because various Kanji have lots of different pronounciations, it can be a bit confusing.

Anyway

Hiroko - 寛子 - calm child

Hanae - 花絵 - flower picture
crimson
Visitor

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ

Post by crimson »

Persiaisis, NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krystal
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Krystal »

How about mine? :mrgreen:
Hiroko-Hanae
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Hiroko-Hanae »

Thank you arigatou gozaimasu :D
~Confetti~
Visitor

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! ?????????

Post by ~Confetti~ »

芸者男の子 wrote:
Silver Sailor Orion wrote:Himeno and Himeko are japanese...what do they mean!? and whats Brooke in Japanese?
and Trinity?

~Confetti~ ー ~kamifubuki yoo ni komakaku kitta irogami~ (Seriously, its that long)
Wow...That is long! ](*,)

<3 Hehe.
gothkitty
Visitor

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by gothkitty »

Can you do mines please???Your very talented by the way.Thanks in advance.
gothkitty
Visitor

Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by gothkitty »

Joe Moma! wrote:what is my username in Japanese?
How do you say rick steve???
geishaboy
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 396
Joined: Apr 18, 2005 5:33am
Gender: Male

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by geishaboy »

Joe Momma - Jou kaachan - ジョウ母ちゃん
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
Gender: Male

re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Willya take a stab at mine?
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Locked