Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
yuri rp
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
I love this class! Don't go!

Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
i'm afdraid my little helper has not yet arrived and that is why we can not start.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
~sighs as he sits in the back as he decides to read a book as he still waits for the helper to come in~
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
*taps desk with pencil* 
Last edited by Mrs. Vengeance on Nov 18, 2005 8:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: yuri rp
*starts pacing back and forth* Who is this assistant of yours anyway, teacher?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
*As if on cue, she bursts through the classroom door, dark hair looking wind-swept, lip gloss smudged, and bloused a bit unbuttoned.*
Er...I'm sorry...There was a student roaming the halls without a pass, and I had to...discipline him.
*Walks to the front and shakes Kisara's hand.*
Um, hi. I was assigned to this room. Are you rhe teacher?
Er...I'm sorry...There was a student roaming the halls without a pass, and I had to...discipline him.
*Walks to the front and shakes Kisara's hand.*
Um, hi. I was assigned to this room. Are you rhe teacher?
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: yuri rp
*pulls up a desk and lights a cigar* *smirls* Now things are gonna' get interesting *holds an unlighted cigar out to Delight* Smoke?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: yuri rp
Yay! Things are gettin' good! 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
So, Miss Kisara, what do you have planned for class today? "Learning how to pleasure your female partner," perhaps? I've taken courses over such topics.
~~~By the way, here is a little profile, if anyone's interested~~~
Name: Miss Daniels (or Miss Delight, whichever you prefer. Personally, I think Miss Daniels gives more of a sexy teacher vibe. Oh, God. I just said "vibe.")
Age: 19 (student teacher, anyone?)
Appearance: Long blackish-brown hair, gray eyes with long lashes, tan skin, rather muscular. Wearing a gray (to match my eyes!) silk pencil skirt with a matching jacket and white lace camisole. And don't forget the black stiletto heels!
Personality: Sarcastic and snarky, but sensitive to compliments.
~~~By the way, here is a little profile, if anyone's interested~~~
Name: Miss Daniels (or Miss Delight, whichever you prefer. Personally, I think Miss Daniels gives more of a sexy teacher vibe. Oh, God. I just said "vibe.")
Age: 19 (student teacher, anyone?)
Appearance: Long blackish-brown hair, gray eyes with long lashes, tan skin, rather muscular. Wearing a gray (to match my eyes!) silk pencil skirt with a matching jacket and white lace camisole. And don't forget the black stiletto heels!
Personality: Sarcastic and snarky, but sensitive to compliments.
re: yuri rp
*stands and extends a hand towards Delight* Name's Kamon. I kinda' ccrashed in here. *holds out the cigar* Smoke?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
*Reaches for the cigar and puffs on it momentarily before handing it back to him.*
Ah, that was good. Thank you, Kamon. I love it when students satisfy their teachers. Do you think you'll be able to satisfy me?
*Gives him a sultry smile.*
Ah, that was good. Thank you, Kamon. I love it when students satisfy their teachers. Do you think you'll be able to satisfy me?
*Gives him a sultry smile.*
re: yuri rp
*shakkes a finger* Ah ah ah. Yuri RP. I'm here to watch and learn a few things *leans in but whispers something no one else can hear, then leans back and puts feet on desk* Don't we have class now?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: yuri rp
Can a poor innocent teacher not even ask a student what he expects of himself? My, my...the educational society is SCREWED.
I believe class will get started in a minute, as soon as Miss Kisara is ready.
I believe class will get started in a minute, as soon as Miss Kisara is ready.
re: yuri rp
*puffs on cigar* I hate waiting...
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
