Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
r they still airing this?
-
DaSaiyanPrince♥
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
r they still airing this?
r they?
-
darkearthgoddess
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
Not in America I'm afraid not
I saw somewhere that DIC was going to bring it back on june 13th but the creatore toke away the liscense and so they won't be airing sailor moon for a long time now
.
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
Yes, the reruns were sooooo popular with the fans, Cartoon Network took it off because the Sailor Moon ratings were a hell of a lot higher than most of CN's original series. Cest la vie, even though I hate the dub.
-
darkearthgoddess
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
I would really like to see the rest of the seasons I only saw 1 and 2.
And I never new that sailor moon was so popular lol.
And I never new that sailor moon was so popular lol.
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
OF CORSE THEY'RE POPULAR!!! GAAA!! *pounds DIC* just add a K and thier name will be just fine >.^ Yeah...
NO! why can't you people just check on your god forsaking TV Guilds... and stop asking the poor Moonies if it's airing or not.. gaa you wierd wierd people ... *sigh*
NO! why can't you people just check on your god forsaking TV Guilds... and stop asking the poor Moonies if it's airing or not.. gaa you wierd wierd people ... *sigh*
-
Silver Sailor Moon
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
No they are not, and the mangas are now completely out of print. but every once in a while u can find random sailor moon tapes/DVDs and box sets at best buy or blockbuster...
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: r they still airing this?
Yeah... but sadly they would be dubbie copys... With 'Serena' And 'Darien'!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
breerocks
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
Man I wish they were, but sorry, you have to buy the DVD's...which are like $100 per box set and there's like 5 seasons, so save your pennies, cause its going to cost A LOT of them to get the whole set, which I think only the first 2 box sets are out...maybe the 3rd...not sure...haven't been anime shopping in a while.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: r they still airing this?
All of the boxsets are out. Alternatively you could look on the UK eBay, the DVD's are priced around $40 on there. You would be better buying the subbed, not only is it better than the dub, but it's cheaper! I don't understand why people will pay more for the dub.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
breerocks
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
I know why people buy the dubbed...because they are lazy and maybe can't read? O_o lol
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: r they still airing this?
That's true breerocks.
I'm very lazy so it's a wonder how I can watch anime.
I'm very lazy so it's a wonder how I can watch anime.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
PK-Sora
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
Sailor moon takes me back, I would like to see an ep for old time sake
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: r they still airing this?
If you check through the pages, darkearthgodess has posted a topic about a downloadable version of the final season, maybe you could find it and download it?
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
PK-Sora
- Visitor
re: r they still airing this?
I stoped watching after like the fourth season, and after the Sailor moon S the second one of that
