Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming OVA

Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Kou Akabane »

Lol it is fun to hear them like that once in a while.. but I wouldnt enjoy the series as much if they were the ONLY ones playing the characters o.o;
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 179
Joined: May 23, 2005 3:08pm
Gender: Female

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Sanakan »

i just ran and checked on the petition to see how it was coming along and there are a bunch of 'sig's that say 'pending approved.' So...did they accept it? I've been out of town for several weeks so did I miss something important?
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Kou Akabane »

I doubt it... they probably just reached the amount they needed on the site to have it submitted or something... I really doubt Geneon would replace vas like Crispin Freeman, ever seen his resume? e_e;
Alucard:No Life King
Visitor

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Alucard:No Life King »

Come on! you gotta love how the un-dubbed Alucard has that deep raspy voice, and that laugh is soo perfect.Come on Alucard can Summon things from hell
why give him a soft voice???
I personally hope they bring in a deeper voiced VA for him. I have nothing against the other VA's from the orignal.
Anime-Freak
Visitor

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Anime-Freak »

Hmmm i personaly really liked the original dub. i'd keep all their voices except maybe seras..she needs a tad more attitude for the manga. And maybe alexander but yeah he had the accent thing down he was just a little not phsyco enough.
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 179
Joined: May 23, 2005 3:08pm
Gender: Female

re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming

Post by Sanakan »

i liked the english dub better then the original. I really did. Lots of people I have heard hated Cripin Freeman's performace. I thought it was great... though I do switch to Japanese in episode 6 when he flips out. It sounds so much more menaceing and creepy that way. Anyway most of every role seemed to fit but yeah alex needs to sound more of a psyco... like in the Psalm of the Darkness AMV :twisted:
Locked