well maby.?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kouga
- Visitor
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA YOU BET!!!!
and its better than . hack//
well maby.?
well maby.?
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the best. 
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Kouga
- Visitor
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep ok now i have to agree its the best Zatchbell RULES!!!!!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey,hey let's dance all day!Boing!Boing!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Kouga
- Visitor
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well,I'm glad that Zatch is okay.I'm so glad they aren't ending the series.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
told you!Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.Matt ????? wrote:told you!Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.Zeo Zakeruga wrote:No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.Matt ????? wrote:told you!Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always.Matt ????? wrote:no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.Zeo Zakeruga wrote:No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.Matt ????? wrote:told you!Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but one of you said you thought the script was being changed and they were ending Zatch Bell earlier than they were supposed to.Zeo Zakeruga wrote:Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always.Matt ????? wrote:no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.Zeo Zakeruga wrote:No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.Matt ????? wrote: told you!
"ooh,memories!"
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes,but I also said that is was too popular of a show to get rid of...THEY HAVE A WEBSITE!!!!Matt ????? wrote:but one of you said you thought the script was being changed and they were ending Zatch Bell earlier than they were supposed to.Zeo Zakeruga wrote:Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always.Matt ????? wrote:no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.Zeo Zakeruga wrote: No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Kouga
- Visitor
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well im glad they didn't do the unexpected. 
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can say that again 1000 times!Kouga wrote:well im glad they didn't do the unexpected.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Kouga
- Visitor
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be cool to say that 1000 times but i can't
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would alot of tiping. 
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
