Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kamiakasheine Style
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
Kamiakasheine Style
I know that Kenshin uses this style, but why? I know what you are about to say- "He is not the Batosai anymore"- and all that crap, but why doesn't he want to be the Batosai anymore?
re: Kamiakasheine Style
Why he doesn't want to be the Hitokiri Battousai? Because he doesn't want to kill anymore. Kenshin couldn't live like that anymore basically, and wants to move on.
A tragic incident that happened back in his younger days made him rethink what he had been doing.
A tragic incident that happened back in his younger days made him rethink what he had been doing.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
re: Kamiakasheine Style
because of what he did in his past. who he killed. I can tell u who he killed.
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
re: Kamiakasheine Style
Kenshin uses the Hiten Mitsurugi style, Kamiakashine is what Yahiko and Koaru use. Just thought I'd clear that up. Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Re: re: Kamiakasheine Style
lolMusashi8688 wrote:Kenshin uses the Hiten Mitsurugi style
I was trying to remember what the name was. I know it didn't have to do with "ryuu" since that was one of the attack names. It's been a while since I've seen Rurouni Kenshin so I'm very rusty one a lot of stuffs.
Well, aside from the OVAs.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
re: Kamiakasheine Style
why don't u buy the book's
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Re: re: Kamiakasheine Style
One word: poorUchiha wrote:why don't u buy the book's
...and another word: Lazy
I can actually go to my local library and read, but I haven't been able to drive/walk there since I love to be home.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
re: Kamiakasheine Style
get the Kenshin book!!!
I read all mine!
I read all mine!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! 
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
re: Kamiakasheine Style
Waa!!
Kenshin uses Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu style, Yahiko and Kaoru practice the Kamiya Kasshin Ryu style, a style that practices "swords that give life" philosophy.
I just bough vol 24! I love RK, so ya, its awesome. Anyone else reading the manga?
Kenshin uses Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu style, Yahiko and Kaoru practice the Kamiya Kasshin Ryu style, a style that practices "swords that give life" philosophy.
I just bough vol 24! I love RK, so ya, its awesome. Anyone else reading the manga?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
re: Kamiakasheine Style
I just bought 24 of kenshin and he chained his sword up because of what happen
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
re: Kamiakasheine Style
ya, i know.
but soon he will realize that not all is lost!
but soon he will realize that not all is lost!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
re: Kamiakasheine Style
I know. he break's the chain's in book 25.
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
-
Ukitake Juushiro
- Visitor
re: Kamiakasheine Style
thanks for that tid bit of spoiler for those who have only really read the manga...
-
animecrazyguy
- Visitor
Re: Kamiakasheine Style
Spoiler
Show
kinshin killed the woman him loved by mistake. she was sent to kill him but ended up falling in love with him after seeing he was just a kid at the time. one thig i found wird is with he waas younger he had BLACK hair what the hell happened 
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Kamiakasheine Style
he is so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
