Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
any clips
-
Kyle_guy018
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sep 01, 2005 3:34am
any clips
anyone got any clips?no special preference...yaoi or Yuri or non gay..whatever...I cant find any...
A few days ago I was partially unaware to the strains of life. Then a few days ago I was nearly robbed of the love of my life.Today,I understand that life is a battle.
-
Homunculus_death
- Visitor
re: any clips
Its not a clip its evangelion project x movie
but you have to download only 20 megabytes
nothings wrong with it i downloaded it you have my recommendation
http://www.evangelion.tv/Multi/ovideo/ovideo.html
but you have to download only 20 megabytes
nothings wrong with it i downloaded it you have my recommendation
http://www.evangelion.tv/Multi/ovideo/ovideo.html
-
kratos the angel
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Nov 14, 2005 9:19am
- Contact:
Re: any clips
Cool....but not cool enough....
nothing lasts forever...free yourself from a endless spell you should leave and find your well...you make your story.....
