Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Volcan 300 Shrine

X_orion
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by X_orion »

now can volcan tell me where to get fansubs
X_orion
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by X_orion »

for a long time i thought gash ( zatch ) was going to get a spell that brought vulcan to life...... I wonder why not
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

:-s That would be weird.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

I used to think that Suzy was going to get a Vulcan as a mamono. Pretty crazy huh?
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

:lol: *rolls on the floor laughing*And my friends call me phycotic! :lol: :lol: AND THEY'RE RIGHT! :lol: :lol: ... :-s
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Xehanort »

Volcan, I tried to build my own. But you're too cool for that! i'm sorry sir!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I tried to build one too but I don't know where to get a snack box!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Xehanort »

Try Krogers. That's my Krogers! Right Store Right Price! :lol:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

...*starts to talk but decides not to*
What the heck is that?!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Xehanort »

I don't really know... :lol:
Kouga
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Kouga »

yo i dunno either????? :shock:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Volcan would know!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

Go Volcan!WoHo you rule!!!( dances in honor of volcan) \:D/ \:D/
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

WOOT!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

(dances with volcan)Woooohooooo! \:D/ \:D/
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

XD
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Locked