Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*looks at sai* You okay?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

r u mad at me......*big eyes*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

Of course not, don't be silly
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

well then y did u yell at ryu.....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*lifts her chin and looks at her face* He said that you looked like a friend of ours that died a few years ago. I know you are not that person but still...you look just like her. I got angry because It's my fault she is dead
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

oh.....*looks down sadly*sorry....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*puts one hand on her shoulder* Sorry. I shouldn't have said that
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

no....its not ur fault....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

and it's not your fault either *kisses her forehead* I'm sorry
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

.....*blinks*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*also blinks* what?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

...nothing...*sighs*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

somehow I doubt it...but okay
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

its nothing...really...i'm fine......*smiles meakly*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

If you say so *stretches his arms* Well, let's go back to the castle
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

yes...i need to rest....*shakes*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Locked