Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
Re: Naruto rpg!
*niwa sits at the ramen shack and orders some ramen*
Niwa: .....
Niwa: .....
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*kabuto stares*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
What are you looking at? *a man brings him his ramen*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
8kabuto gets a chibi glare and twitch.saiyuki leans over chewing on her ramne then swallows*
saiyuki:excuse me...but could u please be respesctful of ur higher ups....*she muttered*
saiyuki:excuse me...but could u please be respesctful of ur higher ups....*she muttered*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*takes a bite of his ramen* I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*goes back to nibbling her ramen8
sai:s'okay.....u must be a gennin to talk to jounnins like that...*she sighs*
sai:s'okay.....u must be a gennin to talk to jounnins like that...*she sighs*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*nods* No, I'm a chunnin. And you're a genin, right? *continues eating his ramen*
Last edited by Spetsnaz on Apr 28, 2006 1:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*smirks*
anbu chunnin....this is my friend kabuto-kun...
anbu chunnin....this is my friend kabuto-kun...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
( Sakura, I edited my last post. Niwa is a chunnin)
*finishes his ramen and smiles* pleased to meet you two. I'm Niwa Utake *touches sai's forehead with one of his fingers* You're 15 years old, and already an anbu. Impressive.... *turns around* It was nice knowing you *pays and walks away*
*finishes his ramen and smiles* pleased to meet you two. I'm Niwa Utake *touches sai's forehead with one of his fingers* You're 15 years old, and already an anbu. Impressive.... *turns around* It was nice knowing you *pays and walks away*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
-Hauls ass to the ramen shack- Oh man!! I gotta get some ramen before they close!! -Goes faster- O_O!!
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*whispers* kabuto....
Last edited by Spetsnaz on Apr 29, 2006 1:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
-Gets to ramen shack before they close and sits alone- Man,what's up with the Village of the Sound and Desert and all of those weird guys? =-_-=
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*laughs* Nah, I must be thinking of someone else
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
*walks through konoha*
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*saiyuki looks over at naruto*naruto-kun! whats up! *jumps up and hugs the surpired genin*guess what guess what guess what!?i'm now in the chunnin anbu division! sn't that cool!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*sighs* Today is one of those days when nothing interesting happens
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

