Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

"Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Locked
Eden
Visitor

"Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Eden »

I've been tryin' 2 put up a poll but I didn't even know how. I've been workin' on it & I ended up puttin' a forum without one a few times & couldn't delete it! That's Why i'm makin' this quiz just in case my poll didn't come out the way I wanted so here's the poll:

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon Girl May, Misty Or Jessie?

A) May [Good Choice! :D]

B) Misty [If You Pick That Brat, Youll Pay! :x]

C) Jessie [Ditto! :-]
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Eden... wahts with 3 topics like this?
any way don't mind all three. just don't get in misty way, jessie she'll be like old before i do, may don't really like hate her, and don't luv her... but too me i think may is nicer
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

i like misty and personally i find may and her little brother very anoying
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Jessie is so awesome ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
chibi1229
Visitor

Re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by chibi1229 »

Eden wrote:I've been tryin' 2 put up a poll but I didn't even know how. I've been workin' on it & I ended up puttin' a forum without one a few times & couldn't delete it! That's Why i'm makin' this quiz just in case my poll didn't come out the way I wanted so here's the poll:

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon Girl May, Misty Or Jessie?

A) May [Good Choice! :D]

B) Misty [If You Pick That Brat, Youll Pay! :x]

C) Jessie [Ditto! :-]
may
Flannery
Visitor

re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Flannery »

hey,
I like may and Jessie the most
but I like gymleader: flannery more
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yeah, Flannery is firey awesome. :wink: She rocks out fire! 8) :P I like Misty the most, and May the second. I don't really like Jessie. Hehe... :heh:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
stinkykid
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 25
Joined: Apr 23, 2006 1:45pm

Re: "Eden's Pop Quiz!"

Post by stinkykid »

jesse can kiss my ass
Locked