Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
Re: Naruto rpg!
*follows the anbu while keeping a safe distance*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*she hops into a tree with catlike grace then scans the horizion mthrough a dragon anbu mask and a fresh and still bleeding tattoo*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*peeks through the bushes* I wonder what they're doing....
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
8hears a branchm snap then looks around franticly drawing her katana*who's there! show ur self!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*stands up*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
ur not allowed here. explain ur self...*speaks through anbu mask*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
That's none of your business....
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*lifts mask and glares*none of my buisness huh? fine...i don't care...let the akutsuki get u.....u ungratefull lttle....*shakes fist*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*laughs and walks past her* The enemy is closer to you than you think, sai-chan
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*looks at him weird*what a weirdo....*picks up com head set*hello?
???:hey sai. whats up?
sai;we have a unidentified intruder form the village in the area....
???:tell him to go away...
sai:done that....
???:ummmmmm...threaten him?
sai:done that....is kakashi or iruka near by?
??:no...and anko-san is on a mission...
sai:so....i do what....
???:kill'em....
sai:wha! no no noway!
???:hey sai. whats up?
sai;we have a unidentified intruder form the village in the area....
???:tell him to go away...
sai:done that....
???:ummmmmm...threaten him?
sai:done that....is kakashi or iruka near by?
??:no...and anko-san is on a mission...
sai:so....i do what....
???:kill'em....
sai:wha! no no noway!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*turns around*
Sai-chan? If you really want to know, I wanted to wish you good luck. But since you think I'm a "weirdo" I guess you don't care
Sai-chan? If you really want to know, I wanted to wish you good luck. But since you think I'm a "weirdo" I guess you don't care
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
sai;n-no....its just..this is restricted area...u can't be here...its dangerous......*in head8i'm such a kerk....*mentaly slaps her self*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
As you wish, but before I go *throws her a smoke bomb* if you need any help, just throw that smoke bomb into the air
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Throws a kunai blade,hitting a tree right infront of Twilight Demon person >_> (Forgot your RP character name)- "Hey,Sai.You need some help with this weirdo?" -Is sitting in a tree-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
sai:*twitching then hits naruto in the back of the head*naruto u stupid kid! ur not supposed to be here!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
(my character's name is Niwa)
*shakes head*
*shakes head*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

