Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

sai-chan! *throws a kunai to where he saw the glare*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*her mask crack and she coughs up blood from her fall*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*a laugh is heard*

Niwa: Who's there?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*weakly sits up then comes face to face with a set of steel claw bracers*
demonbrother:don't move....*horse voice*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Hey you! What's the idea of attacking a girl? *points finger at him*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*the demon brother turns and scowls*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Low life scum! If you want to fight then fight me *fighting stance*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*the demon brother turns away*
d.b:weakling....we don't care about little gennins...*hisses*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

I'm a chunnin. I understand....you're too afraid
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

Naruto: Hey! Niwa! If things get too rough...I'm jumping in! -Points to the ugly demon guy- Hey,you! You better not hurt Sai!! If you do,you'll have to deal with both me and Niwa!!
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

sai:*in head*he's such a dweeb.....*glares at naruto*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Don't worry naruto. This will be over quickly *removes his blindfold and wraps it around his right arm. Niwa lifts his head, revieling his eyes. They are blue and the iris is surrounded by chakra*

Niwa: Chakra release! *his body gets covered with chakra and the ground shakes a bit*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki watchs quietly as the one demon brother looks around confusedly*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*performs hand seals* Serpent, Tiger, Dragon! *jumps into the air and charges his fist at the demon brothers* Bloodline technique! Chakra Comet jutsu!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

Naruto: Whoa! I've never seen...this jutsu before -Stares at Niwa as she does her Chakra Comet jutsu-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

OOC: She? Niwa is a guy. lol)

*gatters the chakra around his right arm. His eyes get white*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked