Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*the demon brother dodges and whips out a barbed chain attached to his claw bracer*
demon brother1:die!*goes to whip it at niwa when it gets snagged on something then he turns to see saiyuki wearing talon bracers_ talon bracers are a step up from claw bracers the fingers are longer,sharper and u may perform jutstu symbols with them*
saiyuki:back off! i'm the anbu here!
demon brother1:die!*goes to whip it at niwa when it gets snagged on something then he turns to see saiyuki wearing talon bracers_ talon bracers are a step up from claw bracers the fingers are longer,sharper and u may perform jutstu symbols with them*
saiyuki:back off! i'm the anbu here!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
Niwa: Sai-chan.... *puts fingers in forehead* Seal! *the chakra that was surrounding his body disappears*
Niwa: Sai-chan, we have a better change at defeating them if we work together
Niwa: Sai-chan, we have a better change at defeating them if we work together
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: Rrr...I want to help them but...i'd just get in the way...What should I do? I can't just sit here and watch...-Thinks of what he can do to help-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto! Find the other anbu! Bring them here!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Adjusts his goggles- Right! You got it! -Sets off to find the other anbu-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*gasps for air* damn it! I've used to much chakra. I'll have to use my taijutsu
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Rushes through the trees- Come on...Where is the other anbu?
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*gets punched in the stomach by one of the demon brothers*
Niwa: Gah! *spits blood*
Niwa: Gah! *spits blood*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Sees something on the ground and stops jumping- Is that it? Is that the other anbu? -Jumps to ground and runs towards it-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*in his head* Where's naruto? He should have returned with the other anbu members by now
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
((I just changed my name to Shikamaru,but...I'm still Naruto))
Naruto: -Running towards the anbu- Ha! Found you! -Narrows eyes at the anbu- What the...uh oh...-Notices it isn't the anbu- Crap...my best guess is that...it's a trap...
Naruto: -Running towards the anbu- Ha! Found you! -Narrows eyes at the anbu- What the...uh oh...-Notices it isn't the anbu- Crap...my best guess is that...it's a trap...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
(No prob)
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
*holds his chest* .....my taijutsu won't be enough. But...I can't use my bloodline technique anymore
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
its okay niwa-kun! these guys are just like gennins...*takes ninjutsu fighting stance and a set of claw bracers burst from a small puddle bejinde her and grabs her ankle and she screams*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
- Cheshire Cat
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2918
- Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto rpg!
((I'm gonna jump in now))
Name-Araya Petros
Age-14
Gender-Female
Village-
looks-
bio-A master at shadow clone jitsu and substution,she is vary nice if you get to know her
Name-Araya Petros
Age-14
Gender-Female
Village-
looks-
bio-A master at shadow clone jitsu and substution,she is vary nice if you get to know her
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Re: Naruto rpg!
Sai-chan! *grins teeth* Very well....If they want a fight, they'll have one. I'll give you a taste of my taijutsu! *blindfolds his eyes*
Blind movement taijutsu! *charges at the demon brothers*
Blind movement taijutsu! *charges at the demon brothers*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

