Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Zatch Bell ratings!

Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Eww...
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by Xehanort »

Girl that looks kinda like Folgore:Let me smack my b :shock: :shock: bs before I go on stage!

Now come on!That sounds just plain wrong!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Just plain wrong.>_<
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by Xehanort »

Can someone PLEASE delete that topic now that I have the answer to if Folfore is a perveret or not...? =_=
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

How can Kanchome like Folgore so much?!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

maybe hes just gay :|
User avatar
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 234
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 10:23pm

re: Zatch Bell ratings!

Post by kekiko67 »

maybe...
while my heart overflows your hatred mops it up
Locked