Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

Unfortunately I was too young to protect her and she....died. Killed by her own father
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

.....oh....*stares at the floor*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

I'm sorry. I... *sighs* I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd get upset
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*she looks up blushing*no...its not upseting me...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

why are you blushing prince...ah I mean...sai?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*shakes head*no reason...no reason...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

Now what did I say about keeping your thoughts to yourself?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*turn red*s-sorry toji....*lowers head in shame*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*lifts her head* it's okay
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*smiles meakly still blushing*o-okay...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

Geez...*laughs*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*smirks weakly and laughs a little*yeah i guess eh?
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

I don't mind. I like you that way *smiles*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*blushes shyly*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by Spetsnaz »

*laughs* come on shy girl. Let's begin your training
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*huge eyes*pardon?
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Locked