Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Nine Inch Nails
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by maven »

Soul Asylum
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Marc Antony
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Megan McCauley
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

The Youth Ahead
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Darude
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Erasure
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Eels
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Sloth
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

The Who
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Oleander
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Rise Against
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Thrice
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Evanescence
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Echo and the bunnymen
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

New Edition
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Locked