Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who LOVES Fma
-
EmoGothChick17019
- Visitor
Who LOVES Fma
Who LOVES Fma as much as I do......Fma is awsome i love Ed and roy and everyone but gluttny and greed ew.....I love the story line and th plot and blah blah blah....its one of the best anime's ever so ya
Last edited by EmoGothChick17019 on Aug 17, 2006 11:13am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Who LOVES Fma
yeah it is i love envy and ed
*starts to daydream about ed and envy* 
i'm a proud supporter of HieiXHotaru.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/ ... uchiba.jpg
inuyasha is a big meanie
i may be cute but that doesn't make me nice*smirk*
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/ ... uchiba.jpg
inuyasha is a big meanie
i may be cute but that doesn't make me nice*smirk*
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Who LOVES Fma
I love Envy <33333 w00t!! hes so sexy!! LOL
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
Re: Who LOVES Fma
I love FMA. My favorite character's Al! He's so cute!!!! HOORAY FOR AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Who LOVES Fma
Human Al is so kool!!! ive got a wall scroll of Movie Ed and Al.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
Re: Who LOVES Fma
Yup, he is! I want the movie so bad!
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who LOVES Fma
ed is so for me
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Fullmetalchik
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Aug 17, 2006 4:48pm
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who LOVES Fma
i still love ed

Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
ritsukasgirl
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Jun 18, 2006 6:16pm
Re: Who LOVES Fma
I love FMA. Ed is my favorite character.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who LOVES Fma
he is mine to he is so cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Who LOVES Fma
oooowwwwww....had to put hughes, roy, AND greed on it huh? i havent voted yet, i wanna vote for all three. dang, why just one? hang on ill vote.
Co-President of The Tres and Abel FanClub
"If you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."
"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"
"If you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."
"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"
Re: Who LOVES Fma
ok i voted....GREED!! see only one vote for Roy and none for hughes. poor hughes i really liked him too. but greed is so amazing and showing Ed how to destroy them too. Greed is sssssoooooo hhhhhooootttt!!

Co-President of The Tres and Abel FanClub
"If you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."
"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"
"If you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."
"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who LOVES Fma
but ed is hoter
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who LOVES Fma
no big
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
