Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
bubbles*chan!!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by bubbles*chan!! »

NICKELBACK!!!
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
bubbles*chan!!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by bubbles*chan!! »

three days grace
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
bubbles*chan!!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by bubbles*chan!! »

switchfoot
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

THRICE
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Earshot
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

Taking Back Sunday
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Yellow Card
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

Death Cab for a Cutie
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
KariZa
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 306
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 4:47pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by KariZa »

Evanescence
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

Eiffel 65
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by *MyStars* »

((ohemgee, I love Eiffel 65! :mrgreen: )) Led Zepplin
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Nightwish
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

H.I.M.
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Madonna (Bet yall didn't see that one coming!)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Aerosmith (scary, Madonna? lol)
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by SYL »

Zinaida wrote:((ohemgee, I love Eiffel 65! :mrgreen: )) Led Zepplin
me too :P

Hawthorne Heights
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Locked