Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"who are you?"and sakura says"big brother what are you doing here?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"i felt like getting ice cream and i broke out of school"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well nice to meet you but how do you know about the heart cards?"and sakura says"yea big brother how did you know?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(uh lucky guess) :heh:
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok then lets all go get ice cream"and sakura says"yea lets go"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"sure thing,hey emily have u ever snuck out of school before"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"no and iam not planing on it"and sakura says"iam not planing on it i would never do any thing like that"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"why not its fun"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"maybe i will try it"and sakura says"don't listen to him emily"and i nod and say"no i like school"and sakura says"me to we get to see all of our friends"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"then get them to sneak out too"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well"and sakura says"well maybe we could some day"and i nod and i say"some day we can try it"as we get to the ice cream shop
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"of course the best thing to do to break out of school is to lie,like i said there was a robber then the teacher looked then i jumped out the window when it was closed" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily giggles and says"that is funny but mean as well"and sakura says"yea but still mean"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"it is not mean,it's just plain funny"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i could see that"and sakura says"it does sound funny"and emily says"yea it does"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"and it's really fun"
I'm back
Locked