Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
EIN
- Dark Lilly
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
- Gender: Female
re: EIN
He's amusing, but the sereis would work without him. I have a friend with Welsh Corgies. They are cute dogs.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
re: EIN
EIN is awasome! i wish my dog was that smart!!! Ein is a GENIOUS!!!did you know ein knows more then ed??? hehe!!! CUTE? of course! funny? not really but hey the series owns with him! 
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: EIN
I love Ein! I'd LOVE to have a Welsh Corgi. They're the cutest little things! Never seen one in person though, what a shame. Dark Lilly, you've got one lucky friend.
Doesn't he look just like Ein?
http://cloverhillfarm.com/Dec27Tori1.jpg
http://www.pembroke-welsh-corgi-dogs.co ... gis-02.jpg
http://www.fairviewkennels.com/images/n ... mage02.jpg
http://www.shanfan.com/nongymn/animals/ ... broke3.jpg
Doesn't he look just like Ein?
http://cloverhillfarm.com/Dec27Tori1.jpg
http://www.pembroke-welsh-corgi-dogs.co ... gis-02.jpg
http://www.fairviewkennels.com/images/n ... mage02.jpg
http://www.shanfan.com/nongymn/animals/ ... broke3.jpg
- Dark Lilly
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
- Gender: Female
re: EIN
Ok, I'm a cat person but the puppy really made me go, "Awwwwww."
Don't know if you have ever seen the old British sitcom called "Are You Being Served?" If so, you'll understand the names of my friend's dogs, Mr. Humphries and Mrs. Slokum.
And the first link looks just like Mr. Humphries.
Don't know if you have ever seen the old British sitcom called "Are You Being Served?" If so, you'll understand the names of my friend's dogs, Mr. Humphries and Mrs. Slokum.
And the first link looks just like Mr. Humphries.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
-
Dark V
- Visitor
Re: re: EIN
Λ п п ε r wrote:I love Ein! I'd LOVE to have a Welsh Corgi. They're the cutest little things! Never seen one in person though, what a shame. Dark Lilly, you've got one lucky friend.
Doesn't he look just like Ein?
