Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Sailormoon Games
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
yea me to 
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
dominoprincess
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am
Re: Sailormoon Games
Well I downloaded it in October and I dont have 1!
Hope I could help!
Luv
Caroline
xxx
PS. Luv the display pic
Hope I could help!
Luv
Caroline
xxx
PS. Luv the display pic
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
ok i will go for it then
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
dominoprincess
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am
Re: Sailormoon Games
Luv
Caroline
xxx
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
i will play it
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
dominoprincess
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am
Re: Sailormoon Games
Hope u like it!
Luv
Caroline
xxx
Luv
Caroline
xxx
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
thanks:)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
dominoprincess
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am
Re: Sailormoon Games
No problem, if u have any problems just ask 
Luv
Caroline
xxx
Luv
Caroline
xxx
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
ok i will 
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
gogirlanime
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Re: Sailormoon Games
I've downloaded em all, if you guys like I could upload all the SNES ones for ya
My faves are the Sailor Moon R sidescroller, very very addicting. The Sailor Moon SuperS fighting game, very fun. Sailor Moon Another Story the RPG, it isn't the best, but has the widest range of Sailor Moon fun, and I like Sailor Moon SuperS Fuwa Fuwa Panic, that's a great game and much much easier than the Stars version.
All these games are easy to play even if you don't know english (except for Another Story, it's essential)
My faves are the Sailor Moon R sidescroller, very very addicting. The Sailor Moon SuperS fighting game, very fun. Sailor Moon Another Story the RPG, it isn't the best, but has the widest range of Sailor Moon fun, and I like Sailor Moon SuperS Fuwa Fuwa Panic, that's a great game and much much easier than the Stars version.
All these games are easy to play even if you don't know english (except for Another Story, it's essential)
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
wow i have to get them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
gogirlanime
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Re: Sailormoon Games
I'll up them tomorrow for you K? Do you know how to use an SNES emulator?AnimeAngel34 wrote:wow i have to get them
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
yes i do i have it on my computer
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
dominoprincess
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am
Re: Sailormoon Games
Hey!
Found a site with lots of Sailor moon games on woohoo!!!!!!!
http://sailorvgame.org/index.html
Its got fanmade ones as well as snes ones!
Its got really cool things like u can download lots of Sailor moon characters to use in your Sims games!!!
Caroline
xxx
Found a site with lots of Sailor moon games on woohoo!!!!!!!
http://sailorvgame.org/index.html
Its got fanmade ones as well as snes ones!
Its got really cool things like u can download lots of Sailor moon characters to use in your Sims games!!!
Caroline
xxx
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Sailormoon Games
wow thats is so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
