Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura watch a movie and then she says"its time for storys"and i say"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Kero comes and and spookes up and we says"that is not funny"and sakura says"yea its not funny"and kero says"sorry"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
"zzzzzzzzzzz 1 more hour of sleep then i can scare the crap out them"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura get ready for bed and emily says"this was fun"and sakura says"yea it was"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
"mmmmmmmmm i better go to emily's house with my pet baby tiger"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura get into bed and sakura say"night emily"and i say"night sakura"and kero says"night guys"as we all fall asleep
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
*hten tori walks there and opens the door a little bit and puts the tiger in her room*"nighty night"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura and kero go to sleep and then emily says"i so happy that sakura is over"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
*then the tiger walks in the bedroom and look at them*
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Sakura feel some thing and wakes up and i wake up and i say"hey look a cat"and sakura says"yea its cute"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"its a cute tiger"and sakura says"yep it is"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
"DAMNET THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT U"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura says"well it can't is so cute"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
