Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.>
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
You should watch the OVA, edo_lover.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
its it funny?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
i do not have the special addtion of the FMA...*sniff* I only have the Japanese box set...
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
If you can get to YouTube before everything is completely removed, you can view it there.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
T_T my parents are sooo freaking over protective and won't let me go anywhere....*sniff* Hey..I seem to see you everywhere involving FMA KoYue...want to be on my buddylist???
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
Sure, I suppose.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
cool 
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
KoYue...cute AVI of Sasuka and Sakura!!! it is them right? 
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
yea it them what do you think of mine?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
Yup. ^_^ They're my second favorite Naruto couple. Right after Hinata and Naruto.edo_lover wrote:KoYue...cute AVI of Sasuka and Sakura!!! it is them right?
AnimeAngel34, I can't see your avatar.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
yea...your AVI is misseing...u should get a different one
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
really i can see mine but i will get a new one
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
O_O i see it now AnimeAngel....pretty
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
thanks its fits my name good right?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: OMGOSH!!! [CONTAINS SPOILERS] The 1st Movie Stuff >.&
yea...lol..how do u like my new one? 
