Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Which Pokemon would you be?
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
yea becasue he is so so so cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
If you say so thats your reason animeangel34 my reason is so that I can be one of my best team pokemon Raichu and just kill
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
ok....
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
Well being the dark person I am I can't say the c word you use for Pikachu i'll just say hes cool thats all
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
I WOULD LOVE 2 BE MEW BECAUSE HE CAN TRANSFORM INTO ALL DA POKEMON
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
Out of the ones listed i would have to say Pikachu but out of them all i would have to say Lugia.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u282 ... ikachu.gif
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/S ... xlugia.jpg
i put down links, just in case, for some screwy reason, someone didn't know or couldn't remember what they looked like.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u282 ... ikachu.gif
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/S ... xlugia.jpg
i put down links, just in case, for some screwy reason, someone didn't know or couldn't remember what they looked like.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
i think you mean ditto. i don't believe that mew can change into all the pokemons.mysterious_ghost_person wrote:I WOULD LOVE 2 BE MEW BECAUSE HE CAN TRANSFORM INTO ALL DA POKEMON
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
this is the best avatar for pokemon eva...!!!
had to share with you....i'm sorry i'm done now i'm serious.
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u118 ... rizard.gif
had to share with you....i'm sorry i'm done now i'm serious.
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u118 ... rizard.gif
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
that is cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
Sweet_Nothings mew has the ability 2 turn into any pokemon including legendary pokemon. Because in the movie lucario and the mistery of mew he transform into many kind of pokemon.ex:pidgeot,mew,ho-oh,meoth those r some of the pokemon he turned into in the mew.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
wow that is a lot
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Which Pokemon would you be?
yea a lot of pokemon to change into
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
