Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai RP!

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*maons softly* more, more, more!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

*starts kissing,sucking,nibbling you down your collar bone as o move my hand focus down you to your huge erect cock i start to stroke it feeling it get harder as i do this i feel my demonic urges come over me and i bite into your neck and start to suck your blood* ^^ yummy
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

(howls as eyes glow yellow and fangs grow) I LOVE IT WHAEN YOU DO THAT!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

*stops sucking your blood and starts moving down your body, i stop at your cock and look up at you seeing the lust in your eyes i start to suck it...i take it into my mouth and out several times just to tease you...when i see you can not take anymore i start to deep throut it and suck it as hard as i can humming the whole time making my mouth vibrate around your cock* ^^ another yummy yummy
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*howls* that's whatr I want! *as the wolf takes full control, he pounces on her, howls and kisses her passionately* The wolf's in control *begins by biting into her neck, drawing blood* The taste of it drives me so MAD!!! *kisses her lower lower and stops at her nipples and starts licking the the left and playing with the right with his fingers* whta do want, I am your slave! *howls*
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

*moans softly* Do what you want to me baby im your slave for tonight ^^ *starts rubbing my foot up and down your inner thight and my fingers up and down your back*
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*gets behind raven, gets on his knees and licks her ass in a long stroke* I want your ass
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

*giggles and gets on my hands and knees* then have it baby
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

*walks in*

Hello ravenblood we have some unfinished business. *Takes out sword.*
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*grabs ravens hips and stcks his errect cock into her ass and starts to thrust, slowly at first, and then hrder and harder* You like that baby?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

elizabeth wrote:*walks in*

Hello ravenblood we have some unfinished business. *Takes out sword.*
Wait your turn, I'm almost finished
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

:mrgreen: *giggles* so many people want a peice of this

*moans loudly and grips the ground with her claws while starting to buck her hips like mad to meet your thrusts*

^^ i will fight you when my baby finishes lol
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*feels his cock tense up, and he then epties his load into her ass, he then falls over backward* I'm...done...I shall help you in combat...when I regain my strength
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

:mrgreen: *giggles and gets up and puts on her clothes*...*walks twards elizabeth while unsleathing her katana* so you want to fight? lets fight *charges at her and does a swift move to avoid her strike then cuts off her right arm*

:twisted: you really want to mess with a demigod?
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

*but the arm does not fall off all she hit was mist and re-appears behind raven"

"you know i have gotten stronger since last time"

"I call apon the power of light the sun"

*a bright flash covers the area*
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*Throws on halocaust cloak and grabs his rapier* Not to mention her were wolf assassin!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Locked