Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya smiled "yea same to u" she took a hit then walked off "thanks a bunch" she ran off and went back on the roof where nobody could bother her about smoking
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen stood up and follows her,sitting by her"So..why did you come to this school?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen she would have normally freaked out cause he scared her but she didnt "idk" she took another hit "boredum i guess"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
I see..where do you live?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen and pointed with the hand holding the cig "there" she pointed to a small apartment building
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
oh I see...I thought I was the only one living there from this school.."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya raised a brow "u live in that dump too" she finished the cig and flicked it off the side of the buliding
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Yea..."He smiled,"Want another?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen "sure thanks" she looked away "by the way whats ur name, stranger" she looked back at him
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen..and yours?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Slowly..." she reapeated "You mean soon right?" she had a slight confused look on her face as she turned to look at Neko
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya smiled "im Ky...." she was cut off by Nick her brother lifting her up by the back of her shirt and holding her in the air "so this is where uve been"
Kya fused trying to get free "Nick let go of me"
Nick smirked "fine" he dropped her like a bag of potatos "u know mom never liked smoking" he took Kya's cig. then took a hit before throwing it at the ground and putting it out
Kya stood up "u jerk"
Nick had pout his hand on Kyas head and messed up her hair before pushing her head down
Kya pushed Nick away then fixed her hair "what do u want"
Nick smiled "to get u back to class"
Kya looked at Nick still pissed "i hate class so im not going"
(ill add him here Name: Nick
Age: 17
App: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... ude_00.jpg )
Kya fused trying to get free "Nick let go of me"
Nick smirked "fine" he dropped her like a bag of potatos "u know mom never liked smoking" he took Kya's cig. then took a hit before throwing it at the ground and putting it out
Kya stood up "u jerk"
Nick had pout his hand on Kyas head and messed up her hair before pushing her head down
Kya pushed Nick away then fixed her hair "what do u want"
Nick smiled "to get u back to class"
Kya looked at Nick still pissed "i hate class so im not going"
(ill add him here Name: Nick
Age: 17
App: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... ude_00.jpg )
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen sighed,standing up"If she doesn't want to go to class..she doesn't have to."He said blowing smoke from his mouth.
Neko shakes his head"Nevermine..."He stands,"Maybe we should head for the lunchroom now
Neko shakes his head"Nevermine..."He stands,"Maybe we should head for the lunchroom now
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen then at Nick "leave me alone Nick"
Nick looked at Allen "bad influences Kya, bad" he walked off
Kya sighed "sry bout that"
Nick looked at Allen "bad influences Kya, bad" he walked off
Kya sighed "sry bout that"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen shook his head,"Its ok...what are you doing after school?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen then sat back on the edge of the building "this is my afer school" she smiled
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

