Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kouga
Visitor

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kouga »

YA YOU BET!!!! :mrgreen: and its better than . hack//
well maby.?
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

It's the best. 8)
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kouga »

yep ok now i have to agree its the best Zatchbell RULES!!!!!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Hey,hey let's dance all day!Boing!Boing!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kouga »

YA DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Well,I'm glad that Zatch is okay.I'm so glad they aren't ending the series.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it. :crazy:
told you!
"ooh,memories!"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it. :crazy:
told you!
No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

Zeo Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it. :crazy:
told you!
No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.
"ooh,memories!"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:I'm glad it was only Kiyo thinking about it. :crazy:
told you!
No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.
Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always. 8)
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

Zeo Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote: told you!
No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.
Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always. 8)
but one of you said you thought the script was being changed and they were ending Zatch Bell earlier than they were supposed to.
"ooh,memories!"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
Zeo Zakeruga wrote: No.He did wither away.In Kiyo's thoughts.You didn't tell us nothing.
no,i told you he was not going to be defeated in the episode and that it only showed that scene to throw fans off.
Trust me.It didn't throw me off.It was like any other episode to me.Excited.As always. 8)
but one of you said you thought the script was being changed and they were ending Zatch Bell earlier than they were supposed to.
Yes,but I also said that is was too popular of a show to get rid of...THEY HAVE A WEBSITE!!!!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kouga »

well im glad they didn't do the unexpected. :mrgreen:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Kouga wrote:well im glad they didn't do the unexpected. :mrgreen:
You can say that again 1000 times!
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Kouga
Visitor

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kouga »

that would be cool to say that 1000 times but i can't
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

That would alot of tiping. :shock:
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Locked