Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*niwa sits at the ramen shack and orders some ramen*

Niwa: .....
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*kabuto stares*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

What are you looking at? *a man brings him his ramen*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

8kabuto gets a chibi glare and twitch.saiyuki leans over chewing on her ramne then swallows*
saiyuki:excuse me...but could u please be respesctful of ur higher ups....*she muttered*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*takes a bite of his ramen* I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*goes back to nibbling her ramen8
sai:s'okay.....u must be a gennin to talk to jounnins like that...*she sighs*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*nods* No, I'm a chunnin. And you're a genin, right? *continues eating his ramen*
Last edited by Spetsnaz on Apr 28, 2006 1:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*smirks*
anbu chunnin....this is my friend kabuto-kun...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

( Sakura, I edited my last post. Niwa is a chunnin)

*finishes his ramen and smiles* pleased to meet you two. I'm Niwa Utake *touches sai's forehead with one of his fingers* You're 15 years old, and already an anbu. Impressive.... *turns around* It was nice knowing you *pays and walks away*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

-Hauls ass to the ramen shack- Oh man!! I gotta get some ramen before they close!! -Goes faster- O_O!!
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*whispers* kabuto....
Last edited by Spetsnaz on Apr 29, 2006 1:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

-Gets to ramen shack before they close and sits alone- Man,what's up with the Village of the Sound and Desert and all of those weird guys? =-_-=
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*laughs* Nah, I must be thinking of someone else
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Cody-kins »

*walks through konoha*
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki looks over at naruto*naruto-kun! whats up! *jumps up and hugs the surpired genin*guess what guess what guess what!?i'm now in the chunnin anbu division! sn't that cool!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*sighs* Today is one of those days when nothing interesting happens
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked