Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Martial Arts
Re: Martial Arts
It's only been two weeks, but oh my [censored] this class is awesome.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Re: Martial Arts
I just started some training for some Mixed Martial Arts fights. I already Box but im going to take some Brazilian brazilian jiu jitsu classes and maybe some muay thai
I remembered my password.
Re: Martial Arts
I can not recommend BJJ enough. It is fantasitc. And Muay Thai's beauty is how simple and effective it is. Both are brillent arts.Mik3 wrote:I just started some training for some Mixed Martial Arts fights. I already Box but im going to take some Brazilian brazilian jiu jitsu classes and maybe some muay thai
I am glad your enjoying your classes so much Nyx.

