Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai RP!

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

=P~ =P~ =P~ *speechless* =P~ =P~ =P~
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

...good God, I'm gone for less then a week and I miss an orgy! Well, at least it was AOH and not chibi
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
chibi1229
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by chibi1229 »

what is that suppose to mean
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

Pure and simple, I like AOH better than you, that's all
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
chibi1229
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by chibi1229 »

im out bi
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

now its ur guys turn! :wink: gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
hyper_kitty_blue99
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by hyper_kitty_blue99 »

*She walks in slowly,her tranchcoat flapping in the non existent wind and she smiles looking at the orgy ensuing around her*
'This will be fun' *She thinks and suddenly throws off her trench coat, as more of an entrance then a hiderence and stares at everyone around her*
*She wears dark red and tall,juicy platform boots that run up the lengh of her thigh,meeting a pcv bustier that then forms into a breast restranint..She grins and takes a whip out of her back pocket and walks up to the crowd*
"Are you all ready to play?" *She says"
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*stares a hot chick* Must...wait...for raven *chugs bottle of gin* WHERE THE HELL IS RAVEN???!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

*pulls up chjair, pulls out cigar, lights it with pyrokinesis, but doesn't smoke it* I can wait...I..am *writhes as his inner wolf struggles to get out* strong...I..won't..give in...*howells loudly* RAVEN!!! I MISS YOU SO!!! *howells mourfully*
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Karasu
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Karasu »

*walks in noticing kamon in the far corner smoking a corner...seeing the lust in his eyes just wanting to explode out of him i make my way twards him slowly taking my clothes off piece by piece*
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

Re: re: Hentai RP!

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

ANGEL OF HELL wrote:now its ur guys turn! :wink: gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?
OH YEAH, u kno i do...
Sailor Golden Angel
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Sailor Golden Angel »

*Walks in wearing red lace bra and matching thong and garter with stilettos*

Not interupting am I?
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by kamon »

Sorry, the limit for orgies for me is two women, but I'm sure AOH or chibi would be happy to give you some of the worst kind of thrills. As for me, IF ANYONE DOES AS MUCH AS LOOK AT SSO AND RAVEN, THEY'RE LUNCHMEAT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT RAVEN'S BACK :love: :love: \:D/ \:D/
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Sailor Golden Angel
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Sailor Golden Angel »

*Walks over to Delight, then slowly walks arround her*

*Kisses her neck, caressing her breasts*
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Hentai RP!

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

so...many...girls! =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love:
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Delight
Visitor

re: Hentai RP!

Post by Delight »

*Moves her hands down Golden Angel's back, pressing her body against hers.*
Locked