Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *sits next to Yukina*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *fell asleep in the midel of the street*

Kiajo:*smiles*same old yukina....

ooc Kaiajo apeaance


http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/ho ... =anime.jpg
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Who might you be sir?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: *smiled* im kiaijo im one of yukinas comrads...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I thought Gao and Boomer were her comrads
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo:*sigghed * man i cant beleave your the chosen one....she said she had comrads here she didnt say how manythere were exsactly ? yeash you have to be brain dead...

Yukina:*wolk up*oh boy...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *reveals his G Blade*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: *laghs and pulls out his sword*hah! what pissed at me and want to fihgt..??
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Maybe I do want to fight you, and maybe you don't want to lose to me!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*sighed and got p*you two knock it off

Kiaijo: why! because this brat is acting like hes king of the worls!no way!*charges at alex with sword*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *slashes Kiaijo* Take that!

(I joined your RP!)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo:*grolws*tahts it*charges and slashes Kiaijo* (


(YAY!!!)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *gets hit, and falls on his back*

(plz join mine)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

(ok^^ give me a sec)

Yukina: *sighs*

Kiaijo: *holds the sword to his throught* heh not tough now are you?


Yukina:*got so fusstraited had went for awalk*

*a man came up behimnd yukina....made her fall asleep amnd then disapaered with her*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: You bastard!

Gao: Yukina! She's gone!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Kiaijo: *blinks*what?*looked around* and let alex get up*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked