Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

After Math

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled at him* go ahead
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::walks in and looks around. He then sits on the bed:: mm....comfy. ::he lays down::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blinked and smiled at him*it sure is*sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::sits up, wrapping his arms around her:: mm...i finally got you on your bed.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blushed darkly* ...cudose to you then*smiled slightly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::smiles, then lightly kisses her:: I think so.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blushed darkly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::smiles:: Well?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at him* well what?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::sighs:: I kiss her and she says nothing.....::falls back onto the bed::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blinked and laied beside him* well whatdid you want me to say?..ive never been kissed realy befour.so i wouldnt know what to say*smile at him slighetly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::grins:: Your first kiss?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blughed lightly* yes
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::leans in and kisses her again, this time a little longer::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *bushed darker and then cuddeled close to him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::wraps his arms around her, deepening the kiss with her::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Locked