Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

If it's like the dragon in the previews for the Hagaren movie, that'd be cool. Though i suppose it'd be more yellow. Bao, do you have a screenshot you can give us?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Go to Gashbell.cjb.net.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Xehanort »

Neh I will take your word for it.I am to lazy to go ther. :mrgreen:
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

Here's a screenshot of bao zakerga that isn't the one already posted, from the site the above person linked. I'm assuming it's the higher version of it ^^

http://www.sharepic.info/userfiles/gash ... eruga2.jpg
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Xehanort »

HOLY CRAP! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

Yeh, it's pretty impressive. Not that different from teh first one, though. I suppose it'd have to be to be the same spell.
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Yep that's it :) Wait until you see it's size and speed!
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

What episode does it start looking like the second version? I'm guessing it'll be a while, at least in the U.S., but it'd still be nice to know.
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I bet that they will use Raozaruk alot when they get it.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Xehanort »

Rasheild REALY comes in handy!
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

ExistentialityFit wrote:Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
He gets stronger and faster for a small amount of time.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by ExistentialityFit »

...Like "rage"? does he get angry/less able to think (though.. with zatch, that might not actually change much) ? Sounds interesting, but kinda meh compared to the flashiness of his other spells. Does it look cool?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

No it's just a power. :heh: It does look cool.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Xehanort »

najade...My Privite mesege system isnt working.Can you go check out my poem in Talent Area?It is called love
Sorry mods.)

Cheron ALMOST beats Zatch in the next season.
(A Fire mamoto)
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

Cool.Mine isn't working ether(sorry mods)
I still like Zatch's spells.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Locked