Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

"May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

May.
Holy*Man
Visitor

Re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Holy*Man »

Teh nubzors...[-( Original Pokemon back in the day mang... Thats what its all about. Mid 90's *crying and mourning* Good old days... *Now weeping with a passion*

BTW: Misty lol
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

may
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
PokemonFan85646
Visitor

Re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by PokemonFan85646 »

Well, Dogi, so is May.

I like May first, Misty second, and Jessie is last.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 7:50pm
Gender: Male

Re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

I think May is hot! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Black cat is my pet cat!
Mik3 is an awesome buddy =D
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by I am her Koi »

misty is the hottest of them all. jessie and may go to dumpsters for their make-up
Time for change.
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 7:50pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

:twitch:
Black cat is my pet cat!
Mik3 is an awesome buddy =D
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i like may and misty
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 154
Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

(forgot who jessie was!!)
Misty was hardcore. Mai could use some help, but neither of them are worthy of my Ashton. HE'S MINE!!

For real. Misty in the later seasons rocked hard. :twisted:
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i like may and misty and i love ash so much he is so cute but jessie get a little bit upset with her face all the time
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by I am her Koi »

misty
Time for change.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i like misty to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by I am her Koi »

misty
Time for change.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool and i like may to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by I am her Koi »

misty
Time for change.
Locked