Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
"May, Misty Or Jessie?"
-
Eden
- Visitor
"May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I Love May!
I Hate Misty!
And It Doesn't Matter For Jessie! 
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
Love Misty, put up with May, don't care about Jessie at all!

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
Jessie all the way
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
Chuck Tha Man
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I don't know who May is, but I always liked Jessie when I watched it.
-
SirCabbage
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
Misty is the best, May is good but I dislike her compaired to misty, Jessie... I really dislike
-
LiahWoodsKailover
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
Misty all the way...after seeing her so often iss was weird to watch her go
*sobs* (joke...)
Liah xx
*sobs* (joke...)
Liah xx
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
Jessie is awesome ^^
May is second, and I don't like Misty
Her sisters are cool though ^^
May is second, and I don't like Misty
Her sisters are cool though ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
priestess_of_the_east
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I like May 1st then Misty and Jessie sorta annoys me 
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
i like jesse and cassady 
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I completely forgot about Cassady!
I vote for Cassady too ^^
I vote for Cassady too ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
jimmyjohnjames
- Visitor
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I don't like Jessie. She's a meany. I love Misty and May. 
-
Prince-Darien
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
May is the best, Then cassady, Then Misty, and i realy dont care for Jessie.
Last edited by Prince-Darien on Sep 21, 2005 8:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
copy thatjimmyjohnjames wrote:I don't like Jessie. She's a meany. I love Misty and May.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"
I dun really like Jessie.. dun like Misty's attitude and i've never seen episodes with May in it 
