Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

"May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Eden
Visitor

"May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Eden »

I Love May! :love: I Hate Misty! :evil: And It Doesn't Matter For Jessie! [-(
Angel of Music
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Angel of Music »

Love Misty, put up with May, don't care about Jessie at all! [-( :mrgreen:
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Panda* »

Jessie all the way
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Chuck Tha Man
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Chuck Tha Man »

I don't know who May is, but I always liked Jessie when I watched it.
SirCabbage
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by SirCabbage »

Misty is the best, May is good but I dislike her compaired to misty, Jessie... I really dislike
LiahWoodsKailover
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by LiahWoodsKailover »

Misty all the way...after seeing her so often iss was weird to watch her go

*sobs* (joke...)

Liah xx
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Jessie is awesome ^^
May is second, and I don't like Misty
Her sisters are cool though ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
priestess_of_the_east
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by priestess_of_the_east »

I like May 1st then Misty and Jessie sorta annoys me =;
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

i like jesse and cassady :P
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I completely forgot about Cassady! #-o
I vote for Cassady too ^^
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
jimmyjohnjames
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by jimmyjohnjames »

I don't like Jessie. She's a meany. I love Misty and May. :D
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 183
Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Prince-Darien »

May is the best, Then cassady, Then Misty, and i realy dont care for Jessie.
Last edited by Prince-Darien on Sep 21, 2005 8:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
atomicpunk1987
Visitor

Re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by atomicpunk1987 »

Jessie, without a doubt.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by josh »

jimmyjohnjames wrote:I don't like Jessie. She's a meany. I love Misty and May. :D
copy that
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by anime_rox666 »

I dun really like Jessie.. dun like Misty's attitude and i've never seen episodes with May in it 8-[
Dogi
Visitor

re: "May, Misty Or Jessie?"

Post by Dogi »

Jessie and Mai .
Misty is .. a kid.
Locked