Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
"The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Was that a positive or negative "wow"?
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I think it was a GET IN THERE!!!!! Wow. 
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
IT WAS
wow...not sure how to react....dont want any1 banned....just want kaiba 2 shut up
BUT

BUT
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I don't really want him banned, but I've just about had enough of him. My and my temper. It's my inner Yaten coming through. 
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Maybe a lil of Rei in there too??
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
^ YEAH!! and some of Usagi's ditzyness....and some of hotaru's mysterious-ness....and some of Ami's smarts...a little of all of them really
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I am purely 2/3 Minako and 1/3 Yaten. Not very diverse, but...whatever.
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Woh, we can talked to mods to get people banned?? Well thats kool
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I KNOW!!!! Woo hoo Go Us!
I'm probably 2/3 Setsuna and 1/3 Minako!!
Long Dark hair (not green)
Tallest of all my friends!
I Love boys!!!
I'm probably 2/3 Setsuna and 1/3 Minako!!
Long Dark hair (not green)
Tallest of all my friends!
I Love boys!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Filia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Tee hee, I can still remember the song to this great anime! I haven't seen it in many years either..I miss it
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Me too, well it doesn't help that I just watched a episode before.... And the PGSM theme is so catchy!!!
*Goes off singing Moonlight Dentseu*
I'm sorry if i'm not honest
but at least I can say it in my dreams
*Goes off singing Moonlight Dentseu*
I'm sorry if i'm not honest
but at least I can say it in my dreams
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
My mind is going to short-circuit
I want to see you right now!
I want to see you right now!
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Moonlight thats makes me want to cry
Midnight that keeps me from calling
Midnight that keeps me from calling
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I am naive, what can I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.
My heart is a kaleidoscope.
