Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
"The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
-
Eden
- Visitor
"The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon! She'll never turn her back on a friend, she is always there to defend, she's the one the moon that we can depend, she is the one named Sailor Moon....SAILOR VENUS...SAILOR MERCURY...SAILOR MARS...SAILOR JUPITER, seek the power that is new to her, she is the one named Sailor Moon! Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, when the sailors come to help fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon...she is the one named Sailor Moon...she is the one, SAILOR MOON!?!?

-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Okay, not only is that the original theme song, that was really pointless to make a thread about it. Please don't post such meaningless things. Do you think we don't already know the theme song?
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Personally I hate everything to do with the dub from the annoying names to the IRRITATING theme song! the only thing I like about the dub is that it's the thing that got me SM hooked! Did I mention that I hate Fighting evil by moonlight.......
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
It sounds like it was sung by "Rini" and a bunch of her stupid little friends. And the lyrics seem like they were written by her as well.
The Real Sailor Moon Theme
Moonlight Denetsu
I'm sorry that I'm not honest
I can only say that in my dreams
My mind is about to short circuit
I want to see you right now.
It makes me want to cry, the moonlight.
And I can't call you at midnight.
Because I'm naive, what should I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.
Guided by the light of the moon
We meet each other over and over.
By counting the stars in the constellations
By chance, we meet many times again.
We were reborn on the same Earth
A miracle romance.
I believe in it.
A miracle romance!
The Real Sailor Moon Theme
Moonlight Denetsu
I'm sorry that I'm not honest
I can only say that in my dreams
My mind is about to short circuit
I want to see you right now.
It makes me want to cry, the moonlight.
And I can't call you at midnight.
Because I'm naive, what should I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.
Guided by the light of the moon
We meet each other over and over.
By counting the stars in the constellations
By chance, we meet many times again.
We were reborn on the same Earth
A miracle romance.
I believe in it.
A miracle romance!
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Lol, yes, I agree, this is a pointless thread
. The theme song is ok. I don't mind it. If I could, I'd have it as my xanga song JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE!! lol And I'd do it too. 
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
-
Serenity Moon
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I agree wid S.Universia, it is a childish theme (the dubbed) MOonlight Densetsu (Moonlight Legend) is the best song an all the original (japanese) songs are kewl, I luv em... Ai No Senshi and Rashiku Ikumasu are the best... I luve em...
CYALL
Sayonara
CYALL
Sayonara
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I love the Sailor Stars Song; Ai No Senshi; Kaze Mo, Sora Mo, Kitto; and the Chibiusa/Helios Love Theme from SuperS. I always forget how to spell the name, and I believe it is "Watashi Ni Nariakute" or something similar. And even though it's just music, I love the Sailor Starlights Theme. That is a very cool song.
-
Seten
- Visitor
Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
And U Thought it was meKaiba wrote:YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
Well Done Kaiba
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Seten
- Visitor
Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Cut me some slack!Princess Serena wrote:And U Thought it was meKaiba wrote:YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!![]()
![]()
Well Done Kaiba![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Right SAILOR VENUS you are BANNED from setokaibasdeck.co.nr!!
Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Kaiba wrote:Cut me some slack!Princess Serena wrote:And U Thought it was meKaiba wrote:YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!![]()
![]()
Well Done Kaiba![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Right SAILOR VENUS you are BANNED from setokaibasdeck.co.nr!!
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
I'm banned?? How will I ever go on?? Oh well I still have you know that small little thing to get back to... SAILOR MOON!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Quite frankly, if he has enough time on his hands to go and create a "Sailor Moon Haters Clan" and plan how he is going to spam the Sailor Moon forums, I think it is rather pathetic...and obsessive...
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
Ditto Sailor Universia.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"
haha.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
