Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

"The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Eden
Visitor

"The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Eden »

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon! She'll never turn her back on a friend, she is always there to defend, she's the one the moon that we can depend, she is the one named Sailor Moon....SAILOR VENUS...SAILOR MERCURY...SAILOR MARS...SAILOR JUPITER, seek the power that is new to her, she is the one named Sailor Moon! Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, when the sailors come to help fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon...she is the one named Sailor Moon...she is the one, SAILOR MOON!?!? :love: \:D/ :color: :D =D>
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Universia »

Okay, not only is that the original theme song, that was really pointless to make a thread about it. Please don't post such meaningless things. Do you think we don't already know the theme song?
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Venus »

Personally I hate everything to do with the dub from the annoying names to the IRRITATING theme song! the only thing I like about the dub is that it's the thing that got me SM hooked! Did I mention that I hate Fighting evil by moonlight.......
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Universia »

It sounds like it was sung by "Rini" and a bunch of her stupid little friends. And the lyrics seem like they were written by her as well.

The Real Sailor Moon Theme
Moonlight Denetsu

I'm sorry that I'm not honest
I can only say that in my dreams
My mind is about to short circuit
I want to see you right now.
It makes me want to cry, the moonlight.
And I can't call you at midnight.
Because I'm naive, what should I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.
Guided by the light of the moon
We meet each other over and over.
By counting the stars in the constellations
By chance, we meet many times again.
We were reborn on the same Earth
A miracle romance.
I believe in it.
A miracle romance!
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Venus »

Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Lol, yes, I agree, this is a pointless thread :? . The theme song is ok. I don't mind it. If I could, I'd have it as my xanga song JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE!! lol And I'd do it too. :D
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Serenity Moon
Visitor

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Serenity Moon »

I agree wid S.Universia, it is a childish theme (the dubbed) MOonlight Densetsu (Moonlight Legend) is the best song an all the original (japanese) songs are kewl, I luv em... Ai No Senshi and Rashiku Ikumasu are the best... I luve em...

CYALL
Sayonara
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Universia »

I love the Sailor Stars Song; Ai No Senshi; Kaze Mo, Sora Mo, Kitto; and the Chibiusa/Helios Love Theme from SuperS. I always forget how to spell the name, and I believe it is "Watashi Ni Nariakute" or something similar. And even though it's just music, I love the Sailor Starlights Theme. That is a very cool song.
Seten
Visitor

Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Seten »

Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Bambi »

Kaiba wrote:
Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!
And U Thought it was me :roll: :roll:

Well Done Kaiba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( =; =; =; =; =; =;
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Seten
Visitor

Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Seten »

Princess Serena wrote:
Kaiba wrote:
Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!
And U Thought it was me :roll: :roll:

Well Done Kaiba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( =; =; =; =; =; =;
Cut me some slack!
Right SAILOR VENUS you are BANNED from setokaibasdeck.co.nr!!
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Bambi »

Kaiba wrote:
Princess Serena wrote:
Kaiba wrote:
Sailor Venus wrote:Sailor Universia I totally agree it sounds really stupid!! The Original kicks Fighting Evil's butt!!!!
YOU ARE YOU THE SAILOR VENUS ON SETOKAIBASDECK.CO.NR?!!!
And U Thought it was me :roll: :roll:

Well Done Kaiba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( =; =; =; =; =; =;
Cut me some slack!
Right SAILOR VENUS you are BANNED from setokaibasdeck.co.nr!!
:roll: ](*,) =; [-X
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Venus »

I'm banned?? How will I ever go on?? Oh well I still have you know that small little thing to get back to... SAILOR MOON!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Universia »

Quite frankly, if he has enough time on his hands to go and create a "Sailor Moon Haters Clan" and plan how he is going to spam the Sailor Moon forums, I think it is rather pathetic...and obsessive...
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by Sailor Venus »

Ditto Sailor Universia.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: "The Sailor Moon Theme Song!"

Post by La Tua Cantante »

haha.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Locked