Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"oh well"*he falls asleep*"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura watch a movie and then she says"its time for storys"and i say"yea"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Kero comes and and spookes up and we says"that is not funny"and sakura says"yea its not funny"and kero says"sorry"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"zzzzzzzzzzz 1 more hour of sleep then i can scare the crap out them"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura get ready for bed and emily says"this was fun"and sakura says"yea it was"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"mmmmmmmmm i better go to emily's house with my pet baby tiger"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura get into bed and sakura say"night emily"and i say"night sakura"and kero says"night guys"as we all fall asleep
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

*hten tori walks there and opens the door a little bit and puts the tiger in her room*"nighty night"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura and kero go to sleep and then emily says"i so happy that sakura is over"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

*then the tiger walks in the bedroom and look at them*
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sakura feel some thing and wakes up and i wake up and i say"hey look a cat"and sakura says"yea its cute"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"ITS A TIGER"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"its a cute tiger"and sakura says"yep it is"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"DAMNET THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT U"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura says"well it can't is so cute"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked