Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Join?

Yes
2
50%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
50%
Pending
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya fussed "then put me down"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowns,putting her down"ok..
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Sion the sighed "thanks" she jumped as Hij appeared behind her "well hello there Kya"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion sighed some,"Welcome...
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

OblivionKirby|Neko wrote:Anarchy smiled,putting his arms around her waist and lifting her up"I know
She gasped, blushing, and then frowned. "Put me down. You can't just lift me up."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I can and I did.."He smiled kissing her quickly
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya kicked Hij "what the hell do u want" her back was to Sion

Hij smirked "u the boss told us to go after u"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

Her face was red, and she stopped for a minute before prying herself away from him. "No no no."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion stood infront of Kya"Sorry you have to go.."

Anarchy frowns,"What?"He grined,picking her up again
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She gasped, her face still read, and tried to get away again. "no."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anarchy smiled,"I'm not letting go
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Hij looked at Sion frowning "and u are"

Kya looked around then grabbed Sion by the arm pulling him in a different direction "no time we go"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

"What?! WhY?!" She gasped, and started pushing him. Her elbow was jammed against his cheek. "Lemme go!"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion frowns"I can take him!"

Anarchy frowned,"Do you really dislike me touching you that much?
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Demyx »

She stopped, and sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "No, I don't." She sighed again, nuzzling her face into the nape of his neck. "I just... don't like anyone touching me."
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Post by Nyko »

Kya pulled Sion into a closet in one of the abandoned apartments "shhh" she clasps her hand over his mouth

Hij ran into the building "come out come out where ever u are" he said as he walked through the apartment looking for them
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Locked