Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Midnight: The Demon's Territory
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Nothing..I just want to look into your eyes
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Its a beautiful sight
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
She frowned, blushing. "Red's your favorite color or something?"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Its not that..I just..when I look into your eyes I see you..."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
I see your true feelings..your soul
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
She looked up, blinking against the rain. "Sometimes, that's a bad thing."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He smiled and kissed her on the lips"Your to negative..
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He frowned,"I wish you were a little more happy
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
"If I were that, I wouldn't have as many troubles." She said, smirking.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He sighs some,"Can you atleast show a happy smile?
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
"No. I smirk. That's it." She said, her face going blank, and then the corners of her lip twitching into a small smirk.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
He frowned more,"Can't even smile at me.."He sighed,looking away
