Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Which Pokemon would you be?

The Pokemon which you would like to be is.....?

Charizard
4
31%
Eevee
4
31%
Steelix
1
8%
Gyarados
0
No votes
Pikachu
4
31%
Mightyena
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 13

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea becasue he is so so so cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

If you say so thats your reason animeangel34 my reason is so that I can be one of my best team pokemon Raichu and just kill
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok....
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Well being the dark person I am I can't say the c word you use for Pikachu i'll just say hes cool thats all
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Master InuYasha »

I WOULD LOVE 2 BE MEW BECAUSE HE CAN TRANSFORM INTO ALL DA POKEMON
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Aiden »

Out of the ones listed i would have to say Pikachu but out of them all i would have to say Lugia.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u282 ... ikachu.gif

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/S ... xlugia.jpg

i put down links, just in case, for some screwy reason, someone didn't know or couldn't remember what they looked like.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Aiden »

mysterious_ghost_person wrote:I WOULD LOVE 2 BE MEW BECAUSE HE CAN TRANSFORM INTO ALL DA POKEMON
i think you mean ditto. i don't believe that mew can change into all the pokemons. :crazy:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Aiden »

(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Aiden »

this is the best avatar for pokemon eva...!!!

had to share with you....i'm sorry i'm done now i'm serious.

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u118 ... rizard.gif
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that is cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Master InuYasha »

Sweet_Nothings mew has the ability 2 turn into any pokemon including legendary pokemon. Because in the movie lucario and the mistery of mew he transform into many kind of pokemon.ex:pidgeot,mew,ho-oh,meoth those r some of the pokemon he turned into in the mew.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow that is a lot
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by Master InuYasha »

Yea it is.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Which Pokemon would you be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea a lot of pokemon to change into
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked