Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The I am leaving / I have returned thread.
Re: Im leaving AA............
I wouldn't take it so personally man you gotta give it time 
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Im leaving AA............
It's what you get for being a pervert.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Im leaving AA............
hmm, No I dont mind at all, "I" just dont like the fact that If Im not like "you guys" then you dont like me, that makes me sad and builds up anger and all I want to do is fight then. thats all im good at anyway is "fighting"
I try to fit in and all everyone does is kick me out. Im tired of it, I might as well just isolate myself, from, everyone.

I try to fit in and all everyone does is kick me out. Im tired of it, I might as well just isolate myself, from, everyone.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Im leaving AA............
I love everybody
well almost everybody
Ya don't really need to fit in buddy 
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
Re: Im leaving AA............
Ummmm... We have a place for threads like these... anyone taht really knew you will miss you... I didn't know you so well... but... I guess... I'll miss you... ishie... ish... anyways...
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Im leaving AA............
I don't see what you're conplaining about, you're getting replies now ain't ya?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: Im leaving AA............
Trust me your leaving for the wrong reasons man!
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Im leaving AA............
This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Im leaving AA............
Well I tried, cya later... good luck with uh... whatever your gonna do next 
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Im leaving AA............
That's why no one likes youUchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all
*large sound fx starts playing*
i have returned
i have returned
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all
Welcome back smiley king!
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: Im leaving AA............
Umm Hi about locking this you can, its been merged. And I am sorry that you feel that wayUnwanted-Ninja wrote:This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
Good luck though Unwanted-Ninja *salutes*
Jya nee
I don't really know if you guys had problems but rather to say something kind or to soy nothing at allGaming Goddess wrote:That's why no one likes youUchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
that is...to a person wha had decided to leave
That is all (keep on topic guys
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all
thanx
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all
yeah np
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
