Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Inuyasha akuma korosuhito - 犬夜叉悪魔殺す人
wow thanks!! It looks pretty cool. ^^
wow thanks!! It looks pretty cool. ^^
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
-
Elemental Princess
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 20, 2005 5:15pm
- Gender: Female
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
BritinaMC -Buritena enshi - ブリテナエンシ
Christina - kurisutena - クリステナ
Too cool... Thanks!
Christina - kurisutena - クリステナ
Too cool... Thanks!
~ Formally know as BritinaMC-> Hel
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
~ AA siblings: Duelist of Twilight, htt10101, Kamon
The Twins | Neko Twirl
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
can you give mine a try please?
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Evochron - ebochuron - エボチュロン
winged rose - tsubasa bara - 翼バラ
winged rose - tsubasa bara - 翼バラ
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
tsubasa bara... thanks 
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Your naem was quite tricky to dom because various Kanji have lots of different pronounciations, it can be a bit confusing.Hiroko-Hanae wrote:what does mine mean? plz i wanna know
Anyway
Hiroko - 寛子 - calm child
Hanae - 花絵 - flower picture
-
crimson
- Visitor
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! å??å‰?ã?¯ï¼Ÿ
Persiaisis, NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
~Confetti~
- Visitor
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! ?????????
Wow...That is long!芸者男の子 wrote:Silver Sailor Orion wrote:Himeno and Himeko are japanese...what do they mean!? and whats Brooke in Japanese?
and Trinity?
~Confetti~ ー ~kamifubuki yoo ni komakaku kitta irogami~ (Seriously, its that long)
<3 Hehe.
-
gothkitty
- Visitor
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Can you do mines please???Your very talented by the way.Thanks in advance.
-
gothkitty
- Visitor
Re: re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
How do you say rick steve???Joe Moma! wrote:what is my username in Japanese?
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Joe Momma - Jou kaachan - ジョウ母ちゃん
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
re: Your user name in japanese! 名前は?
Willya take a stab at mine?
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
