Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He helps her in the car first and gets in as well driving off into the distance
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*they were all relaxed now and happy*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He smiled,letting the window down so he could feel the breeze
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
Hmmm *she leaned on the slightly down window letting the wind play with her hair and her mind run on what she saw in the village and what she learned*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Sister.."He mummbled outloud as he thought while driving about his sister
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*the drive was quiet for about an hour and a half, until they came to another city*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He smiled,"Yes!!This place is...Populated!!
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
YAY *she cheered softly*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi was sleep again and Roxel laughed,"She falls asleep easily
Re: KH school
(Apologies for being off for longer than I said I would be. My dad hurt his elbo so I had to fill in for him for the past few days. I'm also being lazy. But I've been working ten hour days and I only get a few hours to myself, which I've been using to read my new book ^^)
Axel smiled at Roxas before diving into his own plate. He stopped for a minute to offer Roxas a bite. "Try some, it's actually really good"
Axel smiled at Roxas before diving into his own plate. He stopped for a minute to offer Roxas a bite. "Try some, it's actually really good"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Roxas shook his head* No thats ok. Enjoy. I like mine *he smiled*
Yes she does *zerox said laughing* We should go see what there is too see and stuff, do you want to carry kazumi or should I?
Yes she does *zerox said laughing* We should go see what there is too see and stuff, do you want to carry kazumi or should I?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
I'll carry her...I don't want you doing any of the hard work today."He smiles,getting out the car and picking up Kazumi.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
ok thanks *smiles*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He smiles,helping Zerox out from the car and Kazumi slept making purring sounds.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*smiles as she hears kazumi pur* thank you *she said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He walks throughout the city and smiles,smelling many different types of food"Hmm?..I like this place..food
