Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Good Charlotte
-
DaughterSatine
- Visitor
re: Good Charlotte
I'm bored so I'm going to type an entire song!
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous
Always see it on T.V.or read it in the magazines
Celebrities want sympathy
All they do is p*ss and moan inside the Rolling Stone
Talking about how hard life can be
I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Did you know when you were famous
You could kill your wife and there's no such thing as
25 to life as long as you've got the cash to pay for Cochran
And did you know if you were caught and you were smoking crack
McDonald's wouldn't even want to take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
You got so many problems
Think I could solve them
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
We'll take your clothes, cash cards, and homes just stop complaining
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Hope you liked that!
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous
Always see it on T.V.or read it in the magazines
Celebrities want sympathy
All they do is p*ss and moan inside the Rolling Stone
Talking about how hard life can be
I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Did you know when you were famous
You could kill your wife and there's no such thing as
25 to life as long as you've got the cash to pay for Cochran
And did you know if you were caught and you were smoking crack
McDonald's wouldn't even want to take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
I'd like to see them spend the week livin' life out on the street
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall (fall)
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complaining, always complaining
If money is such a problem
You got so many problems
Think I could solve them
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
We'll take your clothes, cash cards, and homes just stop complaining
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Lifestyles of the rich and famous
Hope you liked that!
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: Good Charlotte
Yeah! I love Good Charlotte! Their music speaks to me. 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: Good Charlotte
I like the old CD better. Young & Hopeless is ok, but the self titled one is better IMHO.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Good Charlotte
Omg, I love the song "I just wanna live" 
Man they rock
Man they rock
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Annaxubella
- Visitor
Re: re: Good Charlotte
That's what I'm feeling too, Good Charlotte rocks!!FreakyGothChick wrote:Yeah! I love Good Charlotte! Their music speaks to me.
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Good Charlotte
i like that song from there second album i also likenozomi wrote:Bloody Valentine -
tonights the night and motivation proclamation from there first albnum and secrets and ghost of you from the latests album
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Ichigo
- Visitor
Re: re: Good Charlotte
damn rightYami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Omg, I love the song "I just wanna live"
Man they rock
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: Good Charlotte
I like to dance to "I Just Wanna Live". Hehe. It's pretty catchy. 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
