Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
for me it goes like this:
(silver version)
Typhlosion
Golem
Togetic
Sunflora
Persian
Piloswine
Charizard(it's a long story,but i have 7 on my silver version team)
(ruby version)
Blaziken
Dustox
Breloom
Gyarados
Solrock
Tropius
(emerald version)
Blaziken
Exploud
Tentacruel
Alakazam
Skarmory
Donphan
(fire red version)
Charizard
Beedrill
Onix(soon to be Steelix)
Snorlax
Seadra(soon to be Kingdra)
Exeggutor
(silver version)
Typhlosion
Golem
Togetic
Sunflora
Persian
Piloswine
Charizard(it's a long story,but i have 7 on my silver version team)
(ruby version)
Blaziken
Dustox
Breloom
Gyarados
Solrock
Tropius
(emerald version)
Blaziken
Exploud
Tentacruel
Alakazam
Skarmory
Donphan
(fire red version)
Charizard
Beedrill
Onix(soon to be Steelix)
Snorlax
Seadra(soon to be Kingdra)
Exeggutor
"ooh,memories!"
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
I can't remember to well.
But in Pokemon Yellow I almost always use Mr. Mime(Miles), and I like using Charmander and Laporas. Often use Genger and Alakazam too...(well thats when i play, and that isn't to often these days -_-)
In Saphire I like to start of with the water pokemon the most ^__^, that or the grass one...
Gulpin is cool, I use him.
As I said I can't remember my teams. But they're who I use lots...

But in Pokemon Yellow I almost always use Mr. Mime(Miles), and I like using Charmander and Laporas. Often use Genger and Alakazam too...(well thats when i play, and that isn't to often these days -_-)
In Saphire I like to start of with the water pokemon the most ^__^, that or the grass one...
Gulpin is cool, I use him.
As I said I can't remember my teams. But they're who I use lots...
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
i cant remember any of my older parties but here is mine for ruby
Jirachi- yes i downloaded it from pokemon channel
torkaol
Claydol
Flygon
absol
pikachu
trust this team is no push over this ias the team i used to defeat the elite four the second time
Jirachi- yes i downloaded it from pokemon channel
torkaol
Claydol
Flygon
absol
pikachu
trust this team is no push over this ias the team i used to defeat the elite four the second time
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
nice,but why wouldn't you have your starter on your team?Priestess Kisara wrote:i cant remember any of my older parties but here is mine for ruby
Jirachi- yes i downloaded it from pokemon channel
torkaol
Claydol
Flygon
absol
pikachu
trust this team is no push over this ias the team i used to defeat the elite four the second time
"ooh,memories!"
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
My team ownz
In Emerald:
Milotic
Metagross
Latios
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Manectric(this is occasionaly switched out for Flygon)
In Emerald:
Milotic
Metagross
Latios
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Manectric(this is occasionaly switched out for Flygon)
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
um i say yes matt????
Emerald
Rayquaza
Blaziken
ah i forgot the rest

Emerald
Rayquaza
Blaziken
ah i forgot the rest
-
Prince-Darien
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Blue
Blastoise
Butterfree
Pikachu
pidgeot
Sapphire
Kyogre
Raquaza
King (Gyradose)
Queen (Milotic)
Blaziken
Latias
Blastoise
Butterfree
Pikachu
pidgeot
Sapphire
Kyogre
Raquaza
King (Gyradose)
Queen (Milotic)
Blaziken
Latias
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
-
inuyasha&shinichi
- Visitor
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
red
charizard
blastoise
vensaur
butterfree
pigeot
(lv.100 team)
yellow
pikachu
charizard
blastois
venasaur
zapdos
moltres
(lv.100 team)
blue
blastois
gyrados
staryu
starmie
(lv.100 team)
crystal
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
entei
suicune
raikou
(lvs:100 team)
gold
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
pinsir
scizor
ho-oh
(lv:100 team)
silver
lugia
pinsir
gyradous
corsola
suicune
entei
(lv:100 team)
ruby/sapphire
kyoger
groundon
blaziken
latios&latias
grovile
marshtomp
(lv:100 team)
fire red/leaf green
charizard
blastois
venasaur
dragonite
larvitar
ninetails
(lv:100 team)
emeral:
rayqueza
kyoger
groundon
gyrados
starmie
pikachu&raichu
(lv:100 team)
and that all of my teams

charizard
blastoise
vensaur
butterfree
pigeot
(lv.100 team)
yellow
pikachu
charizard
blastois
venasaur
zapdos
moltres
(lv.100 team)
blue
blastois
gyrados
staryu
starmie
(lv.100 team)
crystal
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
entei
suicune
raikou
(lvs:100 team)
gold
magenium
feraligar
typhalotion
pinsir
scizor
ho-oh
(lv:100 team)
silver
lugia
pinsir
gyradous
corsola
suicune
entei
(lv:100 team)
ruby/sapphire
kyoger
groundon
blaziken
latios&latias
grovile
marshtomp
(lv:100 team)
fire red/leaf green
charizard
blastois
venasaur
dragonite
larvitar
ninetails
(lv:100 team)
emeral:
rayqueza
kyoger
groundon
gyrados
starmie
pikachu&raichu
(lv:100 team)
and that all of my teams
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Um ....lets see
Saphire edition:
Dragonair
Lugia
Espeon
togetic
Entei
cindaquil *the last evolution* sorry guys I forgot the name*
Saphire edition:
Dragonair
Lugia
Espeon
togetic
Entei
cindaquil *the last evolution* sorry guys I forgot the name*
i told yuo about stares dog
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
alright this could be a little troublesom
yellow:
Squrit(warturtle)
Zippo(charmelon)
sparky(wdo ya think -_-)
gusty(pidgetto/pidgot)
Vine(ivysaur)
happy(butterfree)
I started that file such a long time ago ^^
and the only other one I can even SLIGHTLY remember
Ruby:
Groudon(who was a pain in the ass to get)
Linooe
mightynia
sceptile
goldduck
pidgot
yellow:
Squrit(warturtle)
Zippo(charmelon)
sparky(wdo ya think -_-)
gusty(pidgetto/pidgot)
Vine(ivysaur)
happy(butterfree)
I started that file such a long time ago ^^
and the only other one I can even SLIGHTLY remember
Ruby:
Groudon(who was a pain in the ass to get)
Linooe
mightynia
sceptile
goldduck
pidgot
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Animegirl821
- Visitor
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Yellow: Pikachu, Snorlax, Pigeot, Zaptos, Mew, and Mewtwo
Blue: Mew, Mewtwo, Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno, and Blastoise
Red: Same except with Chamander and Rydon replacing Mew and Blastoise
Gold: Feraligatr, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Snorlax, and Togitec
Silver: Megalium or something, Raichu, Pegeot, Snorlax, Lapras, and Raiku
Crystal: Feraligtr, Snorlax, Togetic, Entei, Raiku, and Mewtwo
Blue: Mew, Mewtwo, Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno, and Blastoise
Red: Same except with Chamander and Rydon replacing Mew and Blastoise
Gold: Feraligatr, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Snorlax, and Togitec
Silver: Megalium or something, Raichu, Pegeot, Snorlax, Lapras, and Raiku
Crystal: Feraligtr, Snorlax, Togetic, Entei, Raiku, and Mewtwo
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Howd you get Mew?Animegirl821 wrote:Yellow: Pikachu, Snorlax, Pigeot, Zaptos, Mew, and Mewtwo
Blue: Mew, Mewtwo, Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno, and Blastoise
Red: Same except with Chamander and Rydon replacing Mew and Blastoise
Gold: Feraligatr, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Snorlax, and Togitec
Silver: Megalium or something, Raichu, Pegeot, Snorlax, Lapras, and Raiku
Crystal: Feraligtr, Snorlax, Togetic, Entei, Raiku, and Mewtwo
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
i always try to remain with these pokemon in the games.
Beautifly
Anpharos
Dewgon
Milotic
Starmie
Rapidash
Beautifly
Anpharos
Dewgon
Milotic
Starmie
Rapidash
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
I only have one game - Emerald - so:
EMERALD
Blaziken
Swellow
Raichu
Linoone
Delcatty
Walrein
It's been a long time since I last played that game though
EMERALD
Blaziken
Swellow
Raichu
Linoone
Delcatty
Walrein
It's been a long time since I last played that game though
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
I have so many teams that I cannot list them all here.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
