Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The animated Gorilla music video
re: The animated Gorilla music video
just go to yahoo music
re: The animated Gorilla music video
The Gorrilaz? or what? Feel Good Inc.? Ahh! all their songs are animated if them is what you meant.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: The animated Gorilla music video
I just saw the music video at Yahoo yesterday.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: The animated Gorilla music video
I am listening to Feel Good Inc. right now.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: The animated Gorilla music video
dirty harry was a great video. saw it for the first time last night. ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
re: The animated Gorilla music video
Butaren't all of Gorillaz music videos animated?
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: The animated Gorilla music video
uh-huh. and theyr all weird ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
Re: re: The animated Gorilla music video
I think it sets them apart from all the other bands.rikoku wrote:uh-huh. and theyr all weird ^_^
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: The animated Gorilla music video
uh-huh. and theyr coming to manchester soon. too bad i live miles away from there. id love ta see em live
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
